Our mission is to offer the best services for Women’s health.
Highly skilled and experienced staff and top of the line equipment, enable us to deliver what we promise.
Our practice covers various segments of Gynaecology, from simple consultancy and guidance, to complex surgical procedures.
Dr Anthony Cerqui and Dr Lanziz Homar tend to operate together for their complex cases to assure best and safest outcome for their patients. Both doctors are very passionate about surgery and very keen to adopt new technologies proven to be effective and safe for their patients.
Dr Anthony Cerqui and Lanziz Homar use the 3 different hospital facilities to accommodate their patients surgery as soon as possible. Those facilities include: Saint Vincent’s Private Hospital, Saint Andrews Hospital and The Toowoomba Surgicentre.
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain including management of endometriosis
- Minimally invasive surgery (“Keyhole surgery”) including surgical management of endometriosis, ovarian cyst, Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and management of uterine fibroid.
- Colposcopy study and management of abnormal Pap smear.
- Investigation (Urodynamic studies) and Management of Pelvic organ Prolapse and Urinary incontinence.
- Paediatric and adolescent Gynaecology.
- Gynaecology Oncology. Dr Cerqui and Dr Homar work closely with Dr Naven Chetty (Gynaecology Oncologist, The Mater Hospital) for the management of their patients with Gynaecological cancer.